Canada coming up!

9.3.09

I have square eyes.
I've spent almost two whole days staring at the computer screen... but for fab reasons. I am organising our next holiday... to Canada!
It's so exciting, I can hardly breathe!! (ok... maybe I can breathe perfectly well... I was just making a point). It'll be our first trip there.
Three whole weeks in Canada is going to be amazing. We are looking into flying into Vancouver, hiring a car to drive miles and miles to the likes of Banff, Jasper, Whistler, Clearwater and then back down to Vancouver Island where we will visit numerous beautiful locations. I bet we're going to fall in love with it so much that we won't want to come home.
If anyone has any tips or advice about visiting Alberta and British Columbia, please get in touch, I'd love to hear from you!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs