Pleasantly surprised

15.3.11

Paranormalcy (Paranormalcy, #1)Paranormalcy by Kiersten White

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


This book has appeared on so many blogs lately that I just had to see what all the fuss was about.
Finishing it in less than two days, I can pretty much say that I enjoyed it! Although initially I found the story aimed at a slightly younger reader than I had expected, I soon found myself wrapped up in the tale of Evie and her life at the IPCA. Although I read solely during breakfast and at night in bed, I found it difficult to put down.
I was instantly drawn to young Evie and the weird and wonderful paranormal characters that surrounded her odd life. I was desperate to know what would become of her. Kiersten White did not disappoint with this book and I will certainly buy her next one, Supernaturally.
All in all, a very good read.



View all my reviews

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs