Virtual Book Tour

2.9.11


I'm so excited... my Virtual Book Tour starts tomorrow!! It's my first one... EVER, so I hope I get lots of lovely people coming along and saying hi! I'd love it if you could please share this post with your friends to let them know that I could use lots of support.
Please come along and join me for interviews, an exclusive interview with one of my favourite characters, Ruby Madison, excerpts from December Moon, blog posts about the things that inspired me to write December Moon and much more. But if you can't join me on my tour, be sure to check out these awesome websites, by the most fabulous people who have agreed to host me on their sites/blogs. They're all wonderful bloggers / authors themselves who deserve to be shown a little love!
Here are the dates and places I can be found over the next few weeks...
 September 3rd 
September 4th
September 5th 
September 6th 
September 7th 
September 8th 
September 9th 
September 10th 
September 11th 
September 12th 
September 13th 
September 14th 
September 15th 
September 16th 
September 18th 
September 19th 

2 comments :

  1. Best of luck and have fun with your tour!
    December Moon is a great read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jodine!! That's very kind of you to say so! : )
    XX

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs