A free book for Thanksgiving

13.11.11

My fellow YA Indie Carnies and I received this wonderful email this morning from author T.R Graves (also a YA Indie Carni) and I just had to share with you....

Subject: Thanksgiving Wishes (early)

All,
In the spirit of the season, I’m thankful for lots and lots of things this year. As a mother/wife/friend, the gratitude deeply embedded inside of me specifically carved out for my family and friends will always be first on my lists. As a nurse, I’m thankful to have a job which allows me to give back to the community and make a difference to a cause near and dear to my heart, nonprofit healthcare. As a writer, I’m beyond grateful for every opportunity that I’ve been given during my debut year. The road has been long and arduous, but it has been every bit as rewarding as my healthcare advocacy job. Since the release of Warriors of the Cross, I’ve met dozens of great Indie authors (all phenomenal & special & talented people) and hundreds of friends/fans/followers/commenters/reviewers who are passionate about reading, writing, and blogging. I have learned something from each of them, and their lessons will never be forgotten.
In preparation for December’s release of Guardians of the Cross, I’m sending out aWarriors of the Cross link along with a coupon which will allow the most-recent editionWarriors of the Cross to be downloaded for *FREE*. If you have an older version, please feel free to use the coupon to update your Kindle/Nook/IPAD/etc.
Finally, you are welcome to share this on your blogs…if you like. It will be good until 12/20/11. As with any gift, there are no strings attached. If you download, you are under no obligation to read, review, fan/friend/follow, or comment. All you have to do is sit back andENJOY!
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/44277 - coupon LY87N
From me to you, have a great Thanksgiving!
T. R. Graves, Author

Warriors of the Cross
Guardians of the Cross
Enemies of the Cross

2 comments :

  1. Thank you!
    As soon as I have the chance to read it, I'll post a review about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. T.R... thank you for offering such a wonderful gift! I'm looking forward to reading it! Ditto Sarita! X

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs