Know Me Better

20.3.13

This Week's Questions from I Am A Reader, Not A Writer, are:
What was the last thing that made you cry?
It wasn't a full on bawl, just a wet eye moment and it was while watching The Mentalist... I know, I know, I'm the biggest softie!

What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
Anything in the garden and cleaning windows... which is why they've becoming hubby's jobs!

What is your favorite form of exercise?
Cycling with hubby

What is your current desktop picture?
This gorgeous picture of an English house (because I'm in the process of selling my house in Portugal ready to move back home after 27 years away!)

You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
England! As an author, I find England to be the most beautiful, inspiring country to be. I can't wait to finally move back there.

Click the picture at the top of this page to check out I Am Reader Not a Writer's post.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs