Would you like to be a part of #TeamPraxos ?

5.3.13

Ever since the release of my first book (Raven) in 2011, I've been overwhelmed by the support I've received from readers all over the world. This support has continued over the past few years, with the release of December Moon, The Lost Soul, The Ghost of Josiah Grimshaw and Daisy Madigan's Paradise. And I'm hoping this will continue with the release of the next book in The Morgan Sisters which is due out in May. It is, as yet, untitled, but I'll keep you posted!
I've had so many truly amazing reviews left on Amazon, that I've frequently been left speechless. In fact, the first time I got one for Raven, I secretly panicked that the person had clicked on the wrong book to  review. Countless more positive reviews later and I realise that, actually, my books must be pretty good!
I'm now getting to the stage where I could do with a street team to help me shout out about my books. What I'm looking for is a great bunch of people to assist in spreading the word about my new series, The Morgan Sisters (and occasionally about The Raven Saga and any new stuff I release).
#TeamPraxos will review, tweet, share, email, pin (any way they want to shout), etc, all the good things about The Morgan Sisters and in return they will receive ARCs, swag and endless amounts of virtual love and hugs from me. If you're a fan of my books and you're interested and would like to be a part of #TeamPraxos, please click this link to sign up! :D
Thanks so much for your continued support.  #TeamPraxos!! YAY!!

1 comment :

  1. I'm a horrible tweeter and pinner...but I try really hard. You totally have all my inept abilities at your disposal!

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs