#AtoZChallenge: K is for Kindness

12.4.13

Ever since I started out in this self publishing malarkey, I have seen nothing but kindness from fellow authors, bloggers and readers. They have been so incredibly supportive that I have been blown away. I never expected to make so many friends online just by creating a blog and publishing a few books, but I did and I love them all!
There have been a couple of exceptions, of course but let's not dwell on those. Not today. Not ever.
So I just wanted to say thank you for showing me such kindness. You guys and gals rock!
Here's a virtual hug...

Don't forget to download your FREE copy of Daisy Madigan's Paradise, a Morgan Sisters novella. Raven, the first book in my other series (The Raven Saga) is also FREE!

10 comments :

  1. Virtual hug right back at ya pretty lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have to be kind. As indie authors, the traditional publishing world scorns us. Don't believe me? Check out what Donald Maas (uber agent) has to say sometime.

    *hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Elizabeth and Michael! You two are perfect examples of kindness xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS. Michael I'm going to check out this uber agent you mentioned :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so great it has been such a wonderful experience for you. I have found some great bloggy friends and that has been a really nice thing. Lucy from Lucy's Reality

    ReplyDelete
  6. You had me at malarkey, my friend! ((hugs)) Love this post! Thanks for being such a great friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ditto Laura... you're awesome :D xx

    Lucy, it is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know what you mean! I'm continually blown away by the amazing online writing community!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Suzy,
    Thanks for stopping by J is for Jane. I'm glad that you liked her work even though you were forced to read it. Pride and Prejudice is in the bottom half of my favorite Jane's books list, but it is most people's fav. I am a fan of the classics, definitely and not big on chick lit, but I have been known to grab the odd book from that genre. I'll have to check out Jane Green the next time I have a hankering for some chick lit.

    As for Kindness, I don't have a lot of blog followers, but this A-Z sure does make a gal feel loved with daily comments.

    Cheers,
    Brandy from brandysbustlings.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brandy... I'm following you now :D

    Thanks for stopping by, Kate :D

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs