#AtoZChallenge: V is for Vroom Vroom Vrooooooooom

25.4.13

Me on hubby's BMW S1000RR earlier today
So my husband is a bit of a biker. He has been since he was like, five or something. Some would say he's a bit obsessed but that's just the way he is. Although he once sold his pride and joy (a Suzuki GSX-R 750) so we could afford a new kitchen! Love is, eh?
Anyway, today was my annual ride (!). Admittedly, I've never been very keen on the whole biking malarkey. The last few times I've been on the back, I've returned full of aches and pains. Today, however, was a different story altogether. I actually really enjoyed it! Perhaps it's due in part to my recent weight loss and new found ability to fit comfortably into my leathers (actually, they're a little on the large side now), I don't know, but it was a great ride. Quite thrilling at times, actually. So, maybe I won't wait a whole year to get on the back again!
Here's me on his old Ducati 1098:
Taken a couple of years ago!
Don't forget to download your FREE copy of Raven. There are two more books in The Raven Saga: December Moon and The Lost Soul. You can also get a FREE copy of Daisy Madigan's Paradise, a Morgan Sisters novella. The sequel to Daisy Madigan's Paradise is also available: The Ghost of Josiah Grimshaw.


2 comments :

  1. Hello, Suzy! My husband is a motorcycle nut, too. He's had several bikes the past several years, including one for the street and one for the track. Now he just has his track bike because he likes doing that more than street riding. Do you guys ever do track days? I don't ride myself, but I like being a passenger so I miss his street motorcycle! I'll watch the MotoGP races with him sometimes. Though I'd rather be on the bike than watching it, LoL.

    Glad to see you guys wearing your helmets!! My state (PA) revoked that law, which is so so stupid. What's even dumber is that people actually ride without their helmets. It makes me cringe!

    Happy A to Z-ing! from Laura Marcella @ Wavy Lines

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura! Thanks for stopping by :)
    I always find it totally shocking that people can ride bikes without helmets in the States. It shouldn't be allowed at all.
    My husband does track days but he also occasionally teaches on the track too (which he really enjoys). In fact he did one last week. Imagine, doing something like that and getting paid for it?!
    I must admit, I can't watch MotoGP... it makes me go to sleep!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs