15 years of marriage!

20.6.13

It's our 15th wedding anniversary today! I can't believe we've been married that long... it only seems like a few short years ago when we walked down the aisle of the little chapel in Praia da Luz, Algarve, Portugal (where we live). Not surprisingly, it was one of the happiest days of my life... I was marrying my childhood sweetheart :)
We've been together since I was just 16 years old (21 years now!).


My lovely Dad and me
Our entertainment was this guy in yellow... he was a laugh a minute!
 


And here we are now... still madly in love :)
Christmas 2012
Another wedding February 2013

7 comments :

  1. Wow, I think you two have gotten better looking with age, but you're still so young. I think it's awesome to have 15 years under your belt and still have your youth. Congratulations, Suzy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and may there be many more! Our anniversary was on 15th February - still very happy. We have two daughters and two grandchildren. (1980 was our year( :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pictures:D Congrats on your beautiful life together! Many, many more years of happiness to you and your sweetheart xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to you both, have a fabulous day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so exciting! Our first anniversary is tomorrow, so we'll be celebrating with you!
    Mei @ Diary of a Fair Weather Diver

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for your all of your wonderful comments everyone! :D You really made my day when I read them all.

    We've actually been away for a few days to celebrate (which is why I couldn't reply to any of you). We had a wonderful time in Oporto (north of Portugal). It was very romantic!

    Mei - Happy Anniversary to you too! :D

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs