I'm launching a brand new Chick Lit Blog!!

29.8.13

I'm so excited about this... due to my finally finishing my first chick lit novel, Forever Fredless (out October 2013), I wanted somewhere fresh to talk about my love of the chick lit genre and so it seemed only natural to do that on a brand new blog. So I've created a new place for all things chick lit, which you can find at Suzy Turner's Chick Lit Blog.
Do pop by and have a look. There's not an awful lot to occupy you at the moment but I've got some great interviews lined up with some of the top chick lit authors out there! I'm so excited! I'll also be talking about some of my favourite books (and movies) in that genre, some great guest posts, competitions and much more! So if you're a fan of contemporary women's fiction, please do come and join the fun!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs