I'm on Google+!!

10.4.14

Hey folks, how are you all doing today? I'm doing great! We're finally coming to the end of shooting The Eye of Praxos movie and so soon, I'll be able to go back to concentrating on my writing. I have so many ideas floating around in my head and I'm looking forward to getting back to normal again! You're probably wondering why I haven't been writing in between shooting - well, basically my brain has been on overdrive and I find I can't concentrate properly to be at my best (writing-wise!).

But in the meantime, I've been hanging out over at Google+. It's actually quite fun over there. Are you on there? If so, why not come on over and add me to your circles?
You can find me at https://plus.google.com/u/0/+SuzyTurner/posts I'd love to see you over there so we can chit chat a little more than we can here.
I've also got a Google+ page (!) where you can also follow me for more fun stuff. Look me up at: https://plus.google.com/+Suzyturnerbooks/posts

Look forward to seeing you all over there :)

2 comments :

  1. I am on google plus! Don't know exactly how to use it, but hey what else is new?

    Had a great morning on google+ this fabulous, wonderful lady named Suzy gave my post a shout out and an intro that could only make me grin ear to ear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You deserve all the shout-outs in the world, Elizabeth! xx

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs