Miranda Dickinson's second novel

21.10.10

I'm so excited for fellow Authonomist Miranda Dickinson who has just got her hands on her second published novel, Welcome to My World!
I've followed Miranda in recent months, via Myspace, Twitter and Authonomy and she is such an inspiration to me, well to all of us unpublished writers out there, really. She's the perfect example that our dreams can, and do, come true.
You may recall Miranda's first novel, Fairytale of New York.
See the authonomy blog http://blog.authonomy.com/2010/10/its-here.html
For more details visit www.miranda-dickinson.com
Way to go Miranda!!!

1 comment :

  1. Hi! Just letting you know that you've received an award over at my blog, Missy's Reads & Reviews. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs