K is for Karma #AtoZChallenge

13.4.15

This year my A to Z Challenge is all about wellbeing - something I'm particularly passionate about. Whether it's physical, emotional, mental, spiritual or even the wellbeing of my business, I'm passionate about it! Today it's all about Karma :D


"The cosmic principle according to which each person is rewarded or punished in one incarnation according to that person's deeds in the previous incarnation." www.dictionary.reference.com



Karma's a bitch, right? I love that saying and believe it can be very true. You get out what you put in. Show others respect and they'll respect you right back. But treat others badly, and one day you'll get exactly what you deserve.
On those few occasions when I've been treated disrespectfully, I have usually been able to take a step back, breathe deep and move on, happily knowing that karma is a bitch.

photo credit: Meditate via photopin (license)
Karma Quotes

How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.
Wayne Dyer

You can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something - your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.
Steve Jobs

There's a natural law of karma that vindictive people, who go out of their way to hurt others, will end up broke and alone.
Sylvester Stallone

I'm a great believer in karma, and the vengeance that it serves up to those who are deliberately mean is generally enough for me.
Beth Ditto


Problems or successes, they all are the results of our own actions. Karma. The philosophy of action is that no one else is the giver of peace or happiness. One's own karma, one's own actions are responsible to come to bring either happiness or success or whatever.
Maharishi Mahesh Yogi

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs