FIA GT World Championship

19.9.10











This was my morning..... not exactly my kind of morning, but I was there for my husband and for my good friends who run a business at the Algarve Race Track (http://www.algarveracing.info/).
It was incredibly loud (thanks, Nick, for the much needed ear plugs) but nowhere near as busy as it ought to have been, which was a shame.
I'm not a petrol head, unlike my husband (bikes, cars, karts, you name it) but it's always good to experience these things... or so I'm told... by him.
Don't ask me who won the races... I haven't a clue. Plus, I was put out of my misery and taken home when he noticed I was playing Solitaire on my iphone during the most important event!
Aah, how I love my iphone (I took these photos on it before boredom set in).

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs