A website of my own

29.9.10

I discovered a great website today, www.wix.com. It enables you to create your own website using all kinds of great gadgets or widgets or whatever you call them!
I have had a go using one of their own templates and I have to admit I'm pretty pleased with the result. It has enabled me to put up the first chapter of my book, Raven, for people to have a look.
Let's hope I get an uber cool literary agent stumbling upon it some time soon, eh? A girl can dream, can't she?
Anyway, check out my site if you have the time and let me know what you think...

http://www.wix.com/suzyturner/web

It was through a fellow authonomist, and all round seriously talented woman, Shalini Boland, that I found the site. Perhaps my favourite book so far on authonomy is by her. It's called Hidden and it's amazing!
So a shout of thanks out to you Shalini!

Check out Shalini's site www.shaliniboland.co.uk

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs