LOVE: Thicker Than Blood by Shalini Boland

25.6.12


OK... so perhaps it's obvious that I'm one of Shalini Boland's biggest fans but I can't help it - her books are just so brilliant. I've been eagerly awaiting Thicker Than Blood, Part 2 of the Marchwood Vampires series since I read Hidden (twice!). I completely fell in love with the first book well over a year ago and you can therefore imagine my excitement when I saw that she was finally releasing the sequel! SQUEAL!
Needless to say, I couldn't put the book down, it gripped me from the very first page and continued to do so throughout. I am so excited that there are going to be more in this series, my only hope is that I don't have to wait too long for the next one.
A superb read! Well done Shalini!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs