#YAIndieCarnival: Do you Pinterest?

3.8.12


This week at the YA Indie Carnival, we're talking about Pinterest and I can honestly say that I am obsessed with  it. It's incredibly addictive. I haven't been on Pinterest much for the past week or so, for various reasons, but when I do open that page and all those wonderful images are staring back at me, I get totally sucked in. I could sit scrolling through them for hours (it has been known!). I use it mostly to scout for pictures to inspire my writing as it's so fantastic for that. Check out my book mood boards:
The Raven Saga
The Morgan Sisters
I try to avoid pinning images that are clearly copyrighted, unless it leads directly to a site that gives permission. I also avoid pinning other people's pins when they have been taken directly from google / bing / yahoo, etc.

For more posts on Pinterest, check out my fabulous fellow carnis...
2. Bryna Butler, author Midnight Guardian series
3. Heather Self
Click here for more Indie News:

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs