I feel for Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart right now

6.8.12

Photo credit: lyk3_0n3_tym3 via photo pin cc 
I was really saddened to read about Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson's split last week. I know it's hard to believe that she would cheat on our lovely RPatz, but there must be reason behind it. Surely, nobody cheats unless there is an underlying problem with the relationship in the first place? They seemed like the perfect couple... so in love. And yet, she can't have been so desperately in love with him if she would go off for a bit of a fling with some movie producer / director (whatever!), could she? I had hoped that they could work it out, but I guess it's tough to forgive something like that, especially when it's plastered in every newspaper, blog, website, yada yada yada all over the world. Poor RPatz must be feeling so betrayed and poor Kristen must be feeling so guilty. I really do feel for them both. I'm sure they're both hurting so much right now. I just hope they can accept what has happened and move on and be happy, whether it's together again (I hope so!) or with different partners. They deserve to be happy, just like the rest of us.
Photo credit: lyk3_0n3_tym3 via photo pin cc

3 comments :

  1. What's unfortunate is stories like this are extremely common, but because of WHO is involved, it gets heavy media attention. Still, it's sad this happened.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there!
    Thanks for the comment on my blog :)
    I like your blog too. and you should definately come back to SOMERSET! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping David... it is so sad, isn't it?

    Hey Sarah! I'm glad you dropped by :) Somerset here I come... in a year or two ;)
    XX

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs