#YAIndieCarnival: All about the swag

7.9.12


This week, it's all about the swag! Now I've won a couple of postcards in my time, but never anything more exciting... and postcards can be a bit boring really. I mean, what do I do with them? Currently the three that I have are stuck in a drawer somewhere. Perhaps when those authors become superstars, I might be able to sell them? lol
Seriously though, do you love swag? I guess I do, although I'm only now realising it. I've never had any of my own until last week when I opened a 'shop' on Zazzle where you can buy all kinds of Raven Saga merchandise like coffee mugs, jigsaw puzzles, postcards (!), notebooks, water bottles, aprons and even bags! I know, I know, perhaps I went a little overboard!

So far, I haven't ordered anything to use as swag but it's all being planned... I just need to get The Morgan Sisters book finished before I can concentrate on anything else, but I'll keep you posted!
In the meantime, come and stop by my store and check out my goodies...
http://www.zazzle.com/suzyturnerbooks

To read more tales of swag, visit my awesome fellow carnis...

1. Laura A. H. Elliott author of Winnemucca & 13 on Halloween, Book 1 in the Teen Halloween Series
2. Bryna Butler, author Midnight Guardian series

3 comments :

  1. Nice tote. I'll have to check out the store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tote bag too:) And the notebooks! How fun would it to be to write your sequel in one of your notebooks?? Very cool. Great ideas Suzy!

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs