#YAIndieCarnival: Indie Author Opportunities

12.10.12

This week we're talking about how becoming an indie author has opened up opportunities for us... and WOW has it just!
Having been given the opportunity to become an indie author via the likes of Smashwords and Amazon, my books are now available worldwide to everybody and that is just the biggest most awesome delight for any author! Of course, the fact that I have been selling my books by the thousands is the icing on the cake.
I just need the cherry for the top, which will be my books being made into movies, naturally!
To find out more opportunities that have been opened up for my fellow carnies, visit their sites below...

1. Laura A. H. Elliott author of Winnemucca & 13 on Halloween, Book 1 in the Teen Halloween Series
2. Bryna Butler, author Midnight Guardian series

1 comment :

  1. I totally agree, Suzy. There's a lot of negativity aimed at Amazon and Smashwords, but without them, indie authors would have no easy outlet. And through them I've discovered some fantastic new ebooks -including The Raven Saga ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs