Day Two of the Morgan Sisters Virtual Tour

14.11.12

Well, yesterday went brilliantly well over at the Writers Ally with YA author S.A Larsen and I'm delighted with all the good wishes from all my friends, author pals, readers and social networking buddies!
And I woke up this morning to find yet another awesome review of The Ghost of Josiah Grimshaw:
" The Ghost Of Josiah Grimshaw :well suzy has done it again ! loved suzys raven saga didnt think she could get any better .The ghost of josiah Grimshaw had me hooked from the very start and all the way threw . had a hard time putting this book down as I wanted to keep reading to see what happened next. I thought the book was extremely well written and I found myself so engulfed in the story I felt as though I was right there in the middle of it all. I am desperately wanting more, I can't wait to see what happens next. A must read!! The only downside is i have to wait untill may for book 2"
** HAPPY DANCE **

Today I can be found on the brilliant YA author E.J Stevens book blog, From The Shadows, where I'm briefly talking about the man who inspired the book. I'm also on author Tony Riches excellent blog with an excerpt from the book. So come join in the fun!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs