#YAIndieCarnival: Resolutions

4.1.13



Hey y'all welcome back to the carnival! I hope you had a truly wonderful Christmas.
This week, it's back to business for the YA Indie Carnival and we're talking about 2013 resolutions. To be honest, I don't really have any resolutions as such as I 'changed my life' back in July and haven't looked back since. Basically, I went on a four day raw food detox which made me completely re-think the way I was eating and exercising. This has resulted in me dropping two dress sizes and feeling a heck of a lot better inside and out.
So, unlike many others at this time of the year, I'm not thinking about diet and health because I've already got that covered. My resolutions aren't really resolutions, I guess they're more like ambitions (apart from number one and two that is!):
1. Write at least three novels
2. Write a screenplay
3. Sell hundreds of thousands of ebooks
4. Get noticed by movie producer
5. Become worldwide bestseller
6. Never lose sense of humour

To check out my fellow carnis resolutions, check out their awesome blogs below. Oh, and don't forget to download your free copy of Daisy Madigan's Paradise here.
1. Laura A. H. Elliott author of Winnemucca & 13 on Halloween, Book 1 in the Teen Halloween Series
2. Bryna Butler, author Midnight Guardian series
3. Heather Self

2 comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs