#AtoZChallenge: B is for Barber

2.4.13


The A to Z Challenge features bloggers from all walks of life posting about everything and anything every day (except Sundays) during the month of April. As I'm a complete newbie to this challenge (and I'm in the middle of edits for book six), I haven't given myself a theme to adhere to! So, on with the challenge. Today...

B is for Barber

And I don't mean men's hairstylists! I have introduced a new character in my new book and aptly named him Barber. Okay, so perhaps his name isn't entirely apt because he doesn't cut hair for a living... but he does have a mass of long hair, if that matters? No? Oh well, I tried. 
Anyway, Barber is probably the most gorgeous guy in the Morgan Sisters series. Perhaps that has something to do with the fact that he is a vampire. Groan, you say. So predictable. I know, I know. But he just came to me in the middle of writing a scene and I couldn't shake him off. I knew then that he was here to stay. I'm actually quite fond of Barber now. 
Barber is 17, although he has been 17 for a long, long time. He has thick dark wavy hair that tumbles down his shoulders and has a body like a rugby player (you know the kind, strong and powerful with wide set shoulders and muscly arms and legs - but not too muscly mind). His eyes are such a dark shade of blue that they just suck you in. Intrigued yet? The book is due out in May. I'll keep you posted. 


He's how I picture him. A kind of mix between Steven Strait from 10,000 B.C and Jason Momoa from Game of Thrones.
Both totally swoon-worthy with long hair, don't you think?
 Don't forget to download Raven for FREE right here, and Daisy Madigan's Paradise (part of the Morgan Sisters series), also FREE right here.

2 comments :

  1. I love your inspiration for your character, Barber. You can't go wrong modeling him after Jason Momoa...he is yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right? He's g.g.g.g.ggorgeous!!!!!! Thanks for stopping by, Rachelle! :D

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs