The Praxos Eye

17.6.13

 For those of you that have read some of The Morgan Sisters books, you might recognize this image...
Yes, it's the Praxos eye! I commissioned an old friend, Phil, to design an image for me and this is his interpretation. Isn't it absolutely stunning?! Phil specializes in tattoo design which is certainly apt considering the Praxos Eye is a tattoo that forms on the lower backs of the Watchers. If you'd like to be put in touch with Phil just let me know and I'll introduce you. He's incredibly talented and his rates are very reasonable.
I'm over the moon with his design! Can you tell? lol
I will be placing this image inside all of The Morgan Sisters books soon :D
Please like Phil's page on facebook ... he's only just created it and could use some love!

2 comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs