YAY today is Day One of the A to Z Challenge and I'm so excited! I did the challenge last year and talked about pretty much anything I could think of but things have changed a lot in a year and so this time around it's all about wellbeing - something I'm particularly passionate about. Whether it's physical, emotional, mental, spiritual or even the wellbeing of my business, I'm passionate about it! Today it's all about the wonderful Adriene :D
Adriene is a yoga teacher with her own awesome Youtube channel. I found her purely by chance whilst searching for yoga online and boy am I glad I did. She has a wide variety of videos on her channel but what first appealed to me was her 30 day challenge, which I completed a few weeks ago. It was incredible - doing a class every single day changed me in several ways, including:
1. Made me become more aware of my body
2. Helped me become more flexible
3. Eased my back pain (which I've been suffering with for years)
4. Helped me sleep better
5. Helped me become more confident
6. Made me happier... that's something my amazing husband mentioned when I asked him if he noticed any changes in me. He said I was happier. Cool huh?
Isn't that amazing?
But not only that, Adriene makes the classes so much fun. With her occasional dorkiness, she really made me laugh, something that certainly helped during the more difficult moments when I struggled to get my legs to do what I wanted them to do!
If you're thinking of starting yoga at home, I highly recommend you seek out Adriene. You won't be disappointed. You can find her online here too.