D is Dreams for #AtoZChallenge

4.4.15

This year my A to Z Challenge is all about wellbeing - something I'm particularly passionate about. Whether it's physical, emotional, mental, spiritual or even the wellbeing of my business, I'm passionate about it! Today it's all about DREAMS :D

I hadn't intended to write about dreams but then I had the weirdest dream of all so I figured, hey it's D-Day so why not?
Sigmund Freud believed dreams are a window into our unconscious... if that's the case then can someone please explain this...

There's a new house in the hills some 40 minutes from where I live. And that house is none other than a Playboy mansion. Hubby and I are on our way to visit. When we arrive, we're astounded by the vastness of this property. It's actually a beautiful palace kinda place with huge swathes of green lawns laid to the front. At the bottom of the lawn lies the largest, lavish, blue swimming pool I've ever seen. 
photo credit: Welcome to Me 19 via photopin (license)
Hubby and I walk up to the house's office. We're looking for someone to talk to about putting in a tender for the maintenance contract. I'm feeling a bit put out though because hubby is so excited about the possibility of the house being full of Playboy bunnies. Hmmm.
We head back out and walk straight into a party where Will Ferrell (pictured left) catches my eye. Immediately he approaches me and places a Faberge egg into my cleavage! Ok....ay. He flirts with me incessantly. Soon, hubby and I are back at the Playboy office where various people are telling us what it's like to work there. One of my old work colleagues walks in. Turns out she knows the owner quite well. And then.... I wake up! Huh? What the heck?!

First of all, can I just say I do NOT fancy Will Ferrell, nor have I ever fancied him! Secondly, you think a faberge egg will fit into my cleavage? Erm... no, not quite! I'm not that well endowed!
Do you have wacky dreams? Tell me... I'd love to hear all about your silliest dream (keep it clean please lol!)

6 comments :

  1. It's Easter and you're dreaming of bunnies, eggs, and...Will Ferrel? Okay, I was onto to something until I got to Will. Though, in Taledega Nights he did the funny little prayer to Baby Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great post, even if Will Ferrel invaded your dreams lol. My A~Z was about dreams too, but a little different. Glad I found you! ~ Paula

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paula! I'm coming to check out your post then too :)

      Delete
  3. Dreams can be flat out wacky, can't they? I have no idea what yours might mean, but I remember doing dream work many years ago, and one of the techniques I read suggested sitting down and having a conversation with every seemingly significant element in your dream (you, your husband, the mansion, the swimming pool, Will Farrell, the egg). Basically you let yourself become each element, and start talking (or writing) about what was going on for you in your egg/pool/Will incarnation.

    Might help, might not. You could end up with a nice little surreal story, though...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kern... yes it would definitely be surreal lol! I shall have to give it a try! Thanks for stopping by :D

      Delete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs