Y is for Yoga #AtoZChallenge

29.4.15

This year my A to Z Challenge is all about wellbeing - something I'm particularly passionate about. Whether it's physical, emotional, mental, spiritual or even the wellbeing of my business, I want to lean more! Today it's all about yoga :D

I'm sure you're not surprised that my Y choice is Yoga, something I'm becoming more and more passionate about because it is changing my life for the better. Since I began practising, my body has become so much firmer, my back ache has almost disappeared, I have more energy and I like who I am much more than ever before.

Image courtesy of samuiblue at Free Digital Photos
Did you know?
June 21st this year will be the first ever International Yoga Day!
Yoga is much more than just a series of exercise poses.
You don't have to be flexible to start yoga - the flexibility will come.
Yoga helps control diseases
Helps eliminate stress and depression
Helps control hypertension
Helps stomach problems
Yoga is particularly good in helping osteoarthritis
Yoga is great for weight loss
It's great for detoxification
People who practice yoga are believed to live longer!
It will improve your sex life ;)

Namaste

1 comment :

  1. I am a fellow yogi! I have yet to become very flexiable and good at it, but I do enjoy doing what I do. I recently discovered that a lot more of my friends do it as well, more than I anticipated. Which is great, because now we can support each other going through it!

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs