YA Indie Carnival: A Thanksgiving Story

25.11.11

Okay, so I don't have any Thanksgiving stories of my own (I'm just an English girl who lives in Portugal!), and there aren't really any Thanksgiving stories within my books either so what do I talk about this week?
I'm going to be very predictable, ultra cheesy and just jot down a few things that I am thankful for...
My husband - He has supported me through thick and thin, particularly after I was made redundant and he suggested I work full time on my writing. I love him to bits!
My brother, sister and father - after my mum died when I was just a kid, we became close and even though I haven't lived in the same country as my siblings for many years, we are still so close and I do miss them terribly.
My friends - They're so very supportive and great fun to be around.
My health - I might complain of frequent aches and pains (sitting in front of a computer for hours every day doesn't do your back much good!), but I am healthy and so thankful for that.
My home - I have a modern beautiful house in the country where it's warm and safe.
My cats and dogs - They make my house dirty and cover the floor with their hairs. My little Podengo Luna has a habit of jumping up at me with dirty paws as I'm leaving the house, but they're great company and I love 'em!
Amazon & Smashwords - For making it possible for me to self-publish my books!
My pink laptop
My Timberland boots
My new black leather jacket
My new Fat Face body warmer.....
I'll shut up now!!!


Check out more Thanksgiving stories over with my fellow Indie Carnies....

1. Laura A. H. Elliott author of Winnemucca & 13 on Halloween, Book 1 in the Teen Halloween Series
2. Bryna Butler, author Midnight Guardian series
3. Heather Self

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs