Thursday Threesome: Top three 80s movies

20.12.12

I love 80s movies! I was born in 1975, so I was a child of the 80s... I also love the music that came out of that era. But the movies, sigh, there were so many awesome teen movies made in that decade. Granted, teens today will probably not 'get' them like I did (a clear sign of age!). Anyway, here are three of my favourites that came out of the 1980s.
Can't Buy Me Love

Teen Witch
#

The Lost Boys

A few others that are just too amazing not to mention:
The Goonies
Footloose
Wargames
Mannequin
Adventures in babysitting
Don't Tell Mum the Babysitter's Dead
Class
Honey, I Shrunk the Kids
Heathers
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
The Breakfast Club
Sixteen Candles

1 comment :

  1. Wow...blast back to the '80's. I've seen them all and loved them. What fun!

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs